Match of the Day - 2011/12

AIQ88 said:
Pedohansen called that Everton 17 year old boy a bit tasty and then said that he has never gone big in kids.

He looked class and this is despite suffering some really bad injuries recently.

Alan Stubbs, "We don’t want to put pressure on Ross, but we’re all very excited by him. He’s had a horrendous 18 months; he’s had a double leg fracture, a double hernia and a metatarsal injury."

Let`s hope that he remains injury free and can showcase his talents.

couple of things from the games last night that i noticed-1/ Tim Howard was dancing about before each of Blackburns penalties,i thought the keeper wasn't allowed to move until the penalty was taken??? ....2/ all 4 managers on the 1st 2 games were Jocks

i thought on pens the goaie can do as he pleases so long as he doesny come off the line

AFAIK, keepers can move about as much as they like as long as they stay on their line. Don't know if Howard did as I didn't notice it.

As for your second point, a high proportion (considering the population up there) of managers in the top division (whatever fancy name you want to give it) down the years have been ''sweatys''. I guess they're ''deecent'' at it, which would help

Howard was dancing about like Bruce Grobbellar used to,maybe thats why Blackburn couldn't score either,Howards antics put the penalty takers off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.