Match of the Day - 2012/13

RandomJ said:
Poor AK. Plays the best game of his City career and they decide to talk about Balotelli.

i thought the same.

ok, so the analysis of mario was reasonable but why not focus on one of the many many positives of today rather than the single negative.

lancs blue said:
TCIB said:
Nowt wrong with that coverage imo, stop being silly.

No mention of the Kolarov free kick in the analysis? If Rooney had scored that we'd have never seen the last of it.

Yes but how many things can they mention in a hour show ? Showing every premier league game in such a short time leaves you limitless of what you can mention, I went to upton park today - Carroll was outstanding, we should have had a penalty MOTD didn't mention these incidents, am I bothered ? No.

Markt85 said:
lancs blue said:
TCIB said:

No mention of the Kolarov free kick in the analysis? If Rooney had scored that we'd have never seen the last of it.

Yes but how many things can they mention in a hour show ? Showing every premier league game in such a short time leaves you limitless of what you can mention, I went to upton park today - Carroll was outstanding, we should have had a penalty MOTD didn't mention these incidents, am I bothered ? No.

you can't talk about much, no. which is even more reason to look at the key highlights in the game than trivial stuff like how balotelli was offside once, and didn't hold the ball up, or pass to milner when he "should have".

Champions of England unbeaten v Sunderland unbeaten.
Early kick off yet they still contrive to place us 2nd last.
Do me a fcukin' favour it's all bollocks.
I'm paranoid tho' and a part time alcoholic but it really was as
plain as the nose on my face.

There we go, it's finished. Now all you sad act conspiracists can crawl back in your caves until next week. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you complain that we're not on first tomorrow too.

Stop being so self-righteous and arrogant, it doesn't come off well. x

Blue_Moon said:
Markt85 said:
lancs blue said:

you can't talk about much, no. which is even more reason to look at the key highlights in the game than trivial stuff like how balotelli was offside once, and didn't hold the ball up, or pass to milner when he "should have".

Balotelli is news. No-one outside of out club cares about Kolarov.

All the other teams running up to us, in depth discussion, more time displaying the goals, chances etc. Comes to us, Balotelli's miss and Aguero's goal. bumf. And Keown couldn't stop talking about us. (Did he say 1 fucking word) Biased Broadcasting Cocks.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
There we go, it's finished. Now all you sad act conspiracists can crawl back in your caves until next week. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you complain that we're not on first tomorrow too.

Stop being so self-righteous and arrogant, it doesn't come off well. x

Blue_Moon said:
Markt85 said:

Balotelli is news. No-one outside of out club cares about Kolarov.

No-one outside Wigan cares about Kone but it didn't stop MOTD analysing his contribution.

Markt85 said:
lancs blue said:
TCIB said:

They can give analysis indicative of the performance. So not spending half of it highlighting how Balo went offside once, or had a poor touch, and concentrating on how good say, Kolarov, Milner, or Richards were. There really was no reason to mention Balo today at all. The game was won by people much further back who get 1/100th the attention, and after that game damn well deserved some.

lancs blue said:
If I wanted to see a hatchet job on Mario I only need to go to the main forum.

LOL that's for sure

And Mancini....and Kolarov....amazing really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.