Match of the Day - 2012/13

If Sunderland had made a game of it we'd be on much higher in the running order. As it was a pedestrian affair we're not.

I can't see any logic behind this game being on before ours. Do they have a history of showing the early games later on, I can't remember but it's absurd. I mean City vs. Sunderland is bigger than their feature game Chelsea vs. Norwich at the moment.

Let's see if MOTD mention the John Terry chanting at the West Brom game, or maybe the alleged racist chanting at Millwall (I know it's a different league, but it is highly topical) - my guess is they won't mention either, but you never know.

malg said:
Fucking hell, how can West Brom v QPR be on before the Champions? OK, my memory is shite, but I'd like to know if the Rags were ever on this late when they were the Champions. AGENDA...................................

If they were in a 0-0 i think they may have been on towards the end. Obviously if they scored from the only shot in a game the 1-0 would be on first or second.

Hang on a minute I thought the champions r always on first if scum had played 2 day i bet they'd have been on by now bbc is so biased I can't believe they away with it

QPR are a nightmare at the back. I've never seen such toilet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.