Match of the Day - 2015/16

On the t'internet there is this thing called Google - if you google Mr Hartson you'll get to his page on wiki and on there you will find all you need to know about John's testicular cancer which I recall spread to his brain and lungs and for a wee while it was touch and go for the poor bugger - it was around 2010 I think

wa
You know it was one sided when even MOTD highlight editors don't even bother.
was thinking that as i watched.didn,t go game and my chinese stream was great pic quality but just constantly fucked up...except..i did hear an english sounding voice say " 9 goals already for sterling this season, considerably more than at his last club Liverpool"
That made me smile....gave me a warm feeling inside.
as a young lad, growing up in the 70/80s Liverpool were everything to football......it just made me smile.

Slowly but surely, the message is getting thru Blues.

On the t'internet there is this thing called Google - if you google Mr Hartson you'll get to his page on wiki and on there you will find all you need to know about John's testicular cancer which I recall spread to his brain and lungs and for a wee while it was touch and go for the poor bugger - it was around 2010 I think
All credit for John Hartson for battling thru Cancer.maybe we should GOOGLE Malaria, and possibibly look at Winifred Bonys efforts this season in a different light.Just saying like.

Didn't realise Zaba had taken the pen from Sterling and given it Nacho till MOD.

I assume to give confidence to the lad. Well played. Rightly or wrongly a good leader makes decisions. Was good to hear.

Happy days.

Compared to the Arsenal love in it was piss poor coverage by MOTD. As someone else said, if a certain club and a certain kid playing for that club had scored a hat trick it would be a 30 minute lead on the programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.