Match of the Day - 2015/16

Just on catch up motd. Mignolet has cheered me up a bit. Woeful keeping. A phrase which seems to be synonymous with him these days
And the club (presumably with Klippity's approval?) have just given him a new five year (I think) contract. Most of the grievers on a forum over here want him gone. He's woeful. He makes Caballero look half decent.

Just on catch up motd. Mignolet has cheered me up a bit. Woeful keeping. A phrase which seems to be synonymous with him these days
So a good coach would suggest peppering his goal from all angles if he were playing for the opposition. Does anybody think we'll take that approach if he plays against us at Wembley?

Are you in the RagDipperMeedya, George? That's exactly the line R5 took this morning.

Funny how MANUre's team's cost never gets mentioned when they get turned over by teams that cost a fraction!!
it was a quote from Shearer but the Sunday Suppository reckon Leicester's team cost £50m this morning. Doubled in value overnight!

Err....well.....erm?
NO
but he'll definitely play Ya Ya in a two man midfield!

Liverpool are no great shakes, and Klippity has no great squad to deal with, but if they approach the game the same way as the league game, then we will be up against it, no matter who is in midfield. We might not make the same individual mistakes again but Liverpool will be desperate for the pot and will run their bollox off for it. I think we will not! Oh for the magic of Sergio to save the day!

When we put in a performance like we did yesterday is it any wonder these shites are more than willing to have a go. bad publicity may not mean anything to some of the players but definitely does to us, the supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.