Match of the Day - 2016/17

Yes she never shut up in that shrill voice! Anyone would think he got away with pulling someone down when clean through instead of a bit of a coming together. Considering all the decisions we haven't got this season I think we are owed more than one! She even prattled one about fat greedy Sam being incensed at half time, then about rubbing salt in the wounds when Ya Ya stood over the free kick, when it didn't mean jack shit at that stage.
I would do it for 50p and a choc cake,it wouldn't make any sense but at least i would be pro us

As one of the unfortunate ones who went to the game, rather than watching the action via Josh's periscope, I was looking forward to seeing Silva's penalty claim (around ten minutes in). From where I was stood it looked a certain penalty, and his subsequent reaction would support this. MOTD ignored this in order to concentrate on Yaya's transgressions (I thought neither was worthy of a yellow card). I assume there is no available footage of the penalty shout?

As one of the unfortunate ones who went to the game, rather than watching the action via Josh's periscope, I was looking forward to seeing Silva's penalty claim (around ten minutes in). From where I was stood it looked a certain penalty, and his subsequent reaction would support this. MOTD ignored this in order to concentrate on Yaya's transgressions (I thought neither was worthy of a yellow card). I assume there is no available footage of the penalty shout?
Re pen, on Official Site, 1.05 mins in, looks like he just trips, not a foul.
Raheem's back heel was a corner though and not given.

Last edited:
From where we were it looked a nailed on pen but haven't seen a replay of it.

How to deflect from some amazing young talent... talk about Yaya's imaginary red card!

The most laughable thing about the lady commentating is she was so clearly reading from a script she was really bad at hiding it.

How to deflect from some amazing young talent... talk about Yaya's imaginary red card!

The most laughable thing about the lady commentating is she was so clearly reading from a script she was really bad at hiding it.

Ha ha yes that's why she mentioned Ya Ya rubbing salt in the wounds as she already knew the outcome.

are there any websites programmes to watch non bias coverage???

this lot I cannot watch anymore, bile shite and they form jerk circles everytime they mention the scum, Lineker always hits that tone in his voice like when he talks about his beloved leicester.

According to the tv listings, there's a MOTD on tomorrow night

Have they not realised the rags play on Wednesday ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.