Match of the Day - 2016/17

The real reason the Rag media are on steroids is that they are in the shit, and stand to lose out on £85million if they fail to finish in the top four.

Clement was full of cr@p
It was a foul and the free kick was taken from further back so he should of been happy about that,he didn't have to talk about his own teams illegal goal

Yeah it's a shame, I liked Paul Clement, but I think today was the first time I've actually heard him open his mouth and now I'm pretty sure he's a massive bellend.

The highlights were shambolic but the real crime is the post match analysis. No offside debate on the Swansea goal and no mention of Sterling's booking for being fouled in the Swansea penalty area.

Also, a minor gripe, why is the BBC interviewer asking inane questions like 'will you drop Jesus to protect him?' Christ the standard of 'journalism' in this country, how did the standards get so low?

As to the "Errilly Quiet in the first half" comment. Bollocks. As they would have seen if they'd shown any of it.

Gotta agree with everyone. I don't usually go for this "everyone is biased against us" bollocks, but that was the worst highlights I've ever seen. The first half was basically the goal, Toure's free kick and inexplicably Toure's foul. None of the 10 other chances we created in the first half.

I do believe there is bias, but not necessarily against us, just the FA and premiere league keeping their cash cows sweet. We are the ones wrecking the party so it's just more obvious to us.

The highlights were shambolic but the real crime is the post match analysis. No offside debate on the Swansea goal and no mention of Sterling's booking for being fouled in the Swansea penalty area.

Also, a minor gripe, why is the BBC interviewer asking inane questions like 'will you drop Jesus to protect him?' Christ the standard of 'journalism' in this country, how did the standards get so low?

No questions about the Jesus pen, Sterling pen, Dyer in line of sight and offside for goal, tackles from behind or the domination in first half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.