Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Murray play for England? Not with FC Main, Hardy, linguard & Rashford....baldy Alan was doing really well until then.

They can't though. There are very specific rules about what can be shown as a MOTD and they couldn't do one for that game.

They've spent all season praising City to the sky - of all the complaints people might have, I really can't see why Match of the Day could be one of them.
Not really a complaint, more disappointed that those three goals didn't get the attention they deserved. Also, I thought that they did feature a midweek game in the weekend MOTD recently. I might be mistaken though.

Not really a complaint, more disappointed that those three goals didn't get the attention they deserved. Also, I thought that they did feature a midweek game in the weekend MOTD recently. I might be mistaken though.
They feature every game they're allowed to, honestly, no bias to see here. It's just that some games they have the rights to show highlights to and some they don't.

This one:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40856491

I've always liked John Hartson - I think I've said before :-)

Their overall weighted ranking as a collective isn't too bad - it's not that far off what's likely.

They feature every game they're allowed to, honestly, no bias to see here. It's just that some games they have the rights to show highlights to and some they don't.

Exactly. The same restrictions apply to something like Goals on Sunday when the game was on BT Sport the day before - they're only allowed to show 30 seconds or so of the game.

Look at Dion Dublin’s prediction ? Lol Should stick to Homes under the Hammer.

In his heyday, he was very good (always preferred Barry Davies myself though). But that day has long since passed, and he's painful to listen to now. He really should have retired a few years back. Anyway; I hope he has a happy retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.