Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old club shop will be foaming at the mouth watching a riveting 0-0

It seems to me some people on this thread are desparate to look for possible slights when there arnt any. I thought all three on MOTD were very complimentary. No mention of money spent, so called dodgy defences or off side goals really. Just compliment after compliment. By all means call out the muppets when they talk crap, but I just didn't see that tonight. But each to there own.

It seems to me some people on this thread are desparate to look for possible slights when there arnt any. I thought all three on MOTD were very complimentary. No mention of money spent, so called dodgy defences or off side goals really. Just compliment after compliment. By all means call out the muppets when they talk crap, but I just didn't see that tonight. But each to there own.
Surprised they even showed our game after the complete snub on Football Focus earlier.

How could they be negative about yesterday's performance? We was ruthless, sublime and devastating going forward. Even the most anti city pundit would have to hold his hands up and say city was fantastic.

Yep very complimentary, nice to see. It's hilarious to see Phil Neville trying to sound like an expert on this type of football... shearer and linekar fair play but Phil Neville is the epitome of average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.