Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably that it wasn't on the iPlayer at the time, but that's because of Premier League rules - MOTD2 on the Sunday night isn't allowed to go on iPlayer until 00:01 on the Tuesday morning. It's up now.

Ah right!

I thought it went on the next day.

Shit, there's my contribution to the agenda up the swanee!

I know it’s not the biggest issue by any means, but those highlights commentaries are clearly added after the match. I’m not saying Pearce wasn’t at the ground, but it definitely sounds added in retrospect

Just watching MOTD now...

Why the fuck did a shot of some bird in an executive box make the ten minutes highlights of the game?

Pearce didn’t even explain who she was, he just said “there’s wife Lizzie looking on, what an emotional ten days this has been”. Who’s wife? What’s been emotional?

What a load of shite!

I know it’s not the biggest issue by any means, but those highlights commentaries are clearly added after the match. I’m not saying Pearce wasn’t at the ground, but it definitely sounds added in retrospect
Yeah you can tell from the shot from Danilo that was saved, Pearce started talking about the save split second before he made the save.

Ive thought that a few times over the years tbh.

Just watching MOTD now...

Why the fuck did a shot of some bird in an executive box make the ten minutes highlights of the game?

Pearce didn’t even explain who she was, he just said “there’s wife Lizzie looking on, what an emotional ten days this has been”. Who’s wife? What’s been emotional?

What a load of shite!
On the match they showed the goalies wife who had the twins during Middlesbrough game probably her
Certainly not a highlight of the game

As I understand it, the BBC always do have the commentators at the ground, but ITV when they had it did not. I know for certain that Talksport often do their commentary from a cupboard in London. It's not to say that there isn't some later editing or addition from the BBC, but Pearce would have been doing live commentary as it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.