Match of the Day - 2020/21

That's one thing I definitely won't miss if Burnley go down.
i-regret-nothing-daleks.gif

Last edited:
Shearer certainly showed his true colours last night. Has somebody already mentioned at the end of the program Lineker asked micha and shearer who would win the prem and of course the Geordie knob said dippers because he doesn’t like city and both Lineker and micha called him out on it.

I said the croakey voice **** always mentions money, ‘’ QUOTE’’ they had 3 shots in the first half and scored 2 goals that’s the players you can bring in with the money they spend. Go and fuck off you ginger garden gnome croakey voice bastard
Never mentions money re Rags, Chelsea or Dippers does he. Always just us. Hope they go down and i bet he wont moan about the totally unfair parachute payments that gives them and other relegated teams a huge advantage over the rest of the championship

Maybe Dyche chose not to run Burnley into the ground trying to press us all the time as it doesn't work because we'll get through. Maybe he's tried that and we scored 5. Whatever the opposition try we have the players and tactics to better nearly every team.
Dyche with his prehistoric football, I thought I'd seen the end of 10 players waiting for a goal kick on the half way line but thanks Shaun for bringing back the good old days.

I said the croakey voice **** always mentions money, ‘’ QUOTE’’ they had 3 shots in the first half and scored 2 goals that’s the players you can bring in with the money they spend. Go and fuck off you ginger garden gnome croakey voice bastard
What is sad is that Pep talks him up every time we meet them and every time we meet them Dyce comes out with this classless drivel.

Pep next time. " we really enjoy playing Burnley because they play shit hoofball, we beat them every time and their manager is a bald, ginger, ugly moaning ****".
That would be more truthful Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.