Match of the Day - 2020/21

It isn't necessarily handball this season. If it isn't the scorer that handles the ball, it may not get pulled up. Look at Salah against Spurs (was it?)?
Salah handled it, the ball hit the post and ricocheted out to TAA who crossed to Robertson.

Dias assisted Sterling’s goal. I guess it wasn’t given as handball as he faced it onto his arm and it bounced down.

It’s more of a handball leading to a goal than Salah’s last week.

I realise Leicester are short of fit players, but it seems they borrowed a few defenders from Leicester Tigers. Good to see the cheating cunts getting punished.
I don't understand the praise RODGERS gets this season so far and last season they concede more goals from set play than other team in the Premier league. I hope the RAGS sign him. CTID

Salah handled it, the ball hit the post and ricocheted out to TAA who crossed to Robertson.

Dias assisted Sterling’s goal. I guess it wasn’t given as handball as he faced it onto his arm and it bounced down.

It’s more of a handball leading to a goal than Salah’s last week.
I disagree, because Salah's was a handball whereas Dias's wasn't.

Although I do get what you're trying to say specifically in this context of phases of play.

Edit: I suspect you were trying to make both those points all along having reread your post.

I disagree, because Salah's was a handball whereas Dias's wasn't.

Although I do get what you're trying to say specifically in this context of phases of play.
Neither count in VAR purposes this season. Only deliberate handballs do. Both headed the ball onto their hand/arms without meaning it. IMHO of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.