Match of The Day 2024/25

They were criticising the Wolves players for NOT arguing with the referee after Stones scored. This after they all agreed it was the correct decision to allow the goal.

Precisely what difference could it possibly have made given the involvement of VAR and why on earth would they encourage players to argue with the ref?

From now on kids if a decision goes against you even if it's correct don't forget to immediately start arguing with the ref?!!!!
This warrants a complaint to the BBC if true, all their talk about no new referees coming into the game because of the abuse seems very lame after this.

This warrants a complaint to the BBC if true, all their talk about no new referees coming into the game because of the abuse seems very lame after this.

They were criticising the Wolves players for NOT arguing with the referee after Stones scored. This after they all agreed it was the correct decision to allow the goal.

Precisely what difference could it possibly have made given the involvement of VAR and why on earth would they encourage players to argue with the ref?

From now on kids if a decision goes against you even if it's correct don't forget to immediately start arguing with the ref?!!!!
I thought the point they were making was, if none of their players or coaching staff thought the goal should’ve been disallowed, why did the officials think that

What is the point of these so called pundits who only ever say good things about the teams they have played for, it’s a waste of taxpayers money and the fucking lot of them should be sacked that way we would get more highlights because that’s what we tune in for, not to listen to a **** with a bun on his head.
They can only show a certain amount of highlights per match, so no pundits would just mean watching brief highlights like you can on the Sky Sports app.

Micah Richards gets called out for not saying good things about teams he’s played for. Pundits can’t win. They’ll be criticised by a third of the audience however they act.

If you’ve not watched MOTD last night take a listen to the reaction to our equalizer. It’s a worldie but note the tone of voice of the commentator

I think everyone has had enough of us winning

I thought the point they were making was, if none of their players or coaching staff thought the goal should’ve been disallowed, why did the officials think that

I didn't think it was a point about the officials - more that if anyone felt it was obstruction/offside, or the keeper thought he was fouled, that they would have complained, as pretty much all teams do.

Exactly how I read it. I thought they were just saying 'none of the Wolves players had an issue' meaning there wasn't one.

Just goes to show how differently people can view something.

That's the curious thing, why the officials disallowed the goal and did it so late. If there's so much doubt just let VAR mop it up instead of making life difficult for everyone. Celebrating twice was good though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.