Match of The Day 2024/25

Ah, man, when it’s your turn to suffer it, it’s a right punch in the gut.

When you’re a neutral, it’s amazing to watch.

I went to an Oldham game a couple ig years ago and they battered their opponents but were only winning 1-0.

93 mins, their oppo get a corner and their centre half scores a bicycle kick to equalise.

Everyone got up as one, shouted FFS and left.

Thing of beauty.

When we just started turning the corner & you’d feel the tension whilst we are 3nil up in the 89th minute, takes a long time to lose that but I’d never considered the art of it :)

We weren’t shit, we were beautiful artists & the exhibition was ‘typical City’….. ffs I’m off!

The commentator on our game said, ‘the time Oasis played a gig, Manchester City weren't very good’.

We were decent by then though.

Oasis’ last gig was on 22nd August 2009. That day we beat Wolves at home. It was around the time we had that famous win over Arsenal (Adebayor celebration game). And this was our team/squad:

IMG_7325.jpeg

We finished 5th that season. Which was better than United have managed in four of their last eight seasons, better than Arsenal in three of their last seven seasons and better than Chelsea in four of their last nine seasons.

I’ve just watched again. I mustn’t have been concentrating properly last night because it didn’t register that Danny Murphy was praising us!! ‘Super Intelligent footballers always find a way and this team’s full of them’….wow. It’s true but not something I’d expected to hear from him.
We’re converting and convincing folk.
Manchester City improving football pundits since ????

I’ve just watched again. I mustn’t have been concentrating properly last night because it didn’t register that Danny Murphy was praising us!! ‘Super Intelligent footballers always find a way and this team’s full of them’….wow. It’s true but not something I’d expected to hear from him.
We’re converting and convincing folk.
Manchester City improving football pundits since ????
Joe still made him sound thick

Joe Hart is so articulate and intelligent. He’s really bringing MOTD up a notch or five!!
Who needs Jenas when you’ve got Joe Hart. Superb. :-)
I thought so too. Much more interesting to see scored goals from a keeper's perspective and whether the scorer gave the goalie a sniff of saving it. From his analysis you could see how good Haaland's goals were. Wonder if my brother-in-law's neighbour is convinced yet!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.