Match of the day

Nick1878 said:
BlueSinceBirth said:
Starting in a few minutes.

Looking forward to this.

For me, Onouha squaring upto Neville was great.
Also Given hitting gosling was good too. Gosling cheeky bastard, fowling given and then lookin for a penalty based on givens reaction.

A9B9C80F-F2AC-5BB2-4AD3F03156DA2EC0.jpg

Yer, players squaring up to - and hitting other players is acceptable. Yippee.

When its one of the chuckle brothers its acceptable.

Nick1878 said:
Anyway - Ireland wearing a Hat - with a suit? Bit of a fashion clash there....

Dodgy hat, he must still has issues with his bald head because that was shocking!!

What happened with Elano, I only managed to get a stream for the last 10 mins then went off for injury tim, oh and picked up a shit loads of worms and trojan viruses from downlading one of the three programs!

GStar said:
Having only seen MoTD today, what are the Onuoha and Given "incidents"?

The Given incident - i was behind it - but Given just got the ball in his hands, Gosling was already challenging for the ball, Given was annoyed at the immaturity of the challenge and decided to teach him a lesson and slapped him.

Thats what i saw anyway ;) i had a bad view though.

I thought the Cahill incident was more interesting, who was it who squared up to him then?

Nick1878 said:
GStar said:
Having only seen MoTD today, what are the Onuoha and Given "incidents"?

The Given incident - i was behind it - but Given just got the ball in his hands, Gosling was already challenging for the ball, Given was annoyed at the immaturity of the challenge and decided to teach him a lesson and slapped him.

Thats what i saw anyway ;) i had a bad view though.

I thought the Cahill incident was more interesting, who was it who squared up to him then?

Guessing that could be the Onuoha incident? Why did they square up?

I remember Anelka being sent off against Chelsea for doing similar to Ashley Cole (infact it may have been Arsenal) so Gosling should really have seen red there, you cant touch an opponents face... according to the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.