match of the day

i'd much prefer to see motd as opposed to any itv offering/shower of sh1te.having said this,havin to put up with that boring cnut keown and that potato headed tw4t chiles at times really tests my ability to sit thru it.i'd love to know wat the selection process is for pundits!it can't be anything to do with charisma,sense talking or knowledge of the game.

i'd much prefer to see motd as opposed to any itv offering/shower of sh1te.having said this,havin to put up with that boring cnut keown and that potato headed tw4t chiles at times really tests my ability to sit thru it.i'd love to know wat the selection process is for pundits!it can't be anything to do with charisma,sense talking or knowledge of the game.

I love MoTD, remember when the highlights were on ITV....ooooh 'Andy's Tactics Truck'

Only thing is I could do without Mark Lawrenson, bad enough to put up with his stupid predictions without seeing him on the TV too!

lawrenson holds a big grudge against cityso the rumour goes? something to do with an ex city player? can,t reveal it lads or ill be off here quicker than tevezes last game for the rags. also can anyone tell me why all city,s games are away from home on sky,s live schedule, could be something to do with our away form ?

Lionheart, he croaked years ago, was the best though, he shut up and let you watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.