Match of the Day

scousemanc said:
funny putting Liverpool in at the end....oh how the times are changing :)

the way there playing at the moment there is a real possibility that they might have no european football at all next year!

Amazing performance from the boys following on from a brilliant result against Arsenal.

No excuses this was not men again boys as with Arsenal, full strength Chelsea best side in the league.

I think I have come up with my formula. I am very much a glass half full type of guy, expected nothing from this game or Arsenal, confidence at rock bottom. So I take my negativity as a positive. Bolton to beat us 3 - 2 ?

I thought we would easily beat the likes of Hull, Fulham etc at home so maybe being negative and expecting nothing is the way forward ?

On the liverpool topic speaking to a few guys today take Gerrard and Torres out of that side (as now) they dont look top 6 even. Other than those mentioned would any of their players actually get in our squad ? Real chance they will finish out of the top 6 this season with their current form.

sam the drummer said:
Can a substitute handle the ball like that?
Haha We need one.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=790y5QLp9Ek&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Why anybody watches this dog-turd programme defeats me. How can less than 10 minutes coverage followed by 5 minutes waffle realistically show the people who were not at the match what really happened.

I only watched it because it was not on Football First on Sky.

At least Shearer said and repeated what a great game of football it was, as those who attended can vouch for.

I will not be watching this tripe again.

Nearly forgot Lineker is a complete twat, still hates us for winning the FA Cup final against his beloved Leicester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.