Match Of The Day

jamiegrimble said:
Enjoying the Aston Villa highlights;) Fergy dididnt like 3 minutes Extra time oooh.
Can't believe MOTD allowed us ot hear what Baconface said to the 4th official..but it made me laugh, so thanks

rickmcfc said:
You just know that this program is going to be so fucking biased, they will criticise us for our display today, probably hardly praise tevez, rooney didnt dive, bellamy was a sending off. You just know this is what they will way. BASTARDS

I used to be paranoid, but now I know everyone hates me!

Fuck me - you'd have thought the scum had been relegated on the last day of the season the way some of their fans reacted - LOL - haha.

Shearer spot on again with his summary of the villa game. He’s Turning into a pretty honest pundit .IMO.

That is a joke, eduardo had his fucking bollocks cut off when he dived, rooneys was so blatent its horrible, they prob wouldnt of shown it if they could of got away with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.