Match Of The Day

bizzbo said:
not wanting to stir anyone up, but, for the first, didn't the ball come off sylvinho? I can't figure out if that played a part in the decision.
He was stood offside before that point so the rule would be he had gained an advantage from being in an offside position

bizzbo said:
not wanting to stir anyone up, but, for the first, didn't the ball come off sylvinho? I can't figure out if that played a part in the decision.
Yes, but it doesn't mean it's not offside.

bizzbo said:

I don't think that matters i think its a case of that active in active bullshit part of the offside rule you get naww days that allowed the goal to stand. Although how the fuck you can be stood near enough on the bastard goal line and be inactive i dont bleeding know.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
bizzbo said:
He was stood offside before that point so the rule would be he had gained an advantage from being in an offside position

spose so.... i'm a little confused on how they apply the rule tho, I wondered if, as it was a shot, not a pass, he was considered inactive until the ball took the deflection into his path.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.