match of the day

God I hate that twat Hansen, he could not get his words out quick enough to slag us off . I know this is how it is going to be for the season everybody picking out the bad points but for fuck sake if every pundit is happy with the Premiership ending up like the SPL every season then they are very very sad.
It takes investment to progress, if any of the so called top four had gone on a spending spree like we have there would of been a box of kleenex on the MOTD coffee table to wipe up all the jizz from Hansen and Shearer as they wanked over the new signings.

What do we get, win the title ? Never in a million years.

lololololol @ everton's disgusting kit
[bigimg]http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=87920.0;attach=193134;image[/bigimg]

Half of what is said makes no sense. I gaurentee after the Everton game they will say...... "oooooo Everton are just slow starters, they will definatley be up there this season" but after we get a point against 1 of the top 4 they say, "They're not gelling its like watching a more expensive version of Wigan out there" . They will soon change their tune in 6 months time when we are in the top 3.

No big deal for me in terms of their comments. If you tune in expecting intelligent insights and informed opinion then you need to get out more.

Very different to the situation with Sky - where their commercial interests are threatened which in turn forms their agenda which in turn influences the opinions expressed by the verbal defecants employed on Saturday lunchtimes.

No problem though - lets just get on with the job of winning football matches shall we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.