Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (01/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling to some up words for that first half performance it looks like a shadow of the side we normally watch!
We look so open all over the pitch, One or two passes from Arsenal and there is gaps everywhere...We need to get Walker on our two full backs is struggling today put Cancelo to left back.
KDB of all is really pissing me off today giving the ball away for the goal and looked half arsed.
Only good thing to take from that is we can't be any worse in the second half.

The schedule is finally catching up with us. They look a lot fresher than us which is hardly surprising.
We’ve only played Wed-Sat-Tue-Sat-Tue-Sun-Sun-Wed-Sat. It’s pretty much the same schedule we have at every other stage of the season.

They’re up for it because they’re at home against the best team in the county who dicked them 5-0 earlier in the season and their manager isn’t there so they’re putting that extra effort in.

We’ve been shit because we’ve been shit, not other reason.

The fact that team has regressed during the past month was obvious

Our midfield especially..

KDB isn't just up to the standards this midfield requires.. I could already see it against Leipzig..

How the hell you can loose the ball like that and then don't track back.. !!!!!

Rodri-Bernardo-Gundogan midfield is something we need in those big matches, otherwise we are fucked..

And also, Foden is ten times better winger than Sterling.. That's the fucking FACT again..

In build-up and possession game, both Sterling and KDB are peaces of shit.
I love the way you call your opinions facts. You say we have regressed in the last month- that is an opinion.

In the months of December we played 8 games, we won 7 and lost one. That is a fact !

Think pep will change the build up by dropping extra player in cm and we will have a better half. would love a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.