Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (21/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness if there were no happy clappers there would be no atmosphere in the crowd (when it is there) coz it’d be full of miserable moaning old nervous farts like me and you so I think the more happy clapping the better ;)
PMSL - that makes up for missing a pissed up weekend in London :D

We are winning.

Sure it is not our best football to date.

We are a different class to these though.

Might get stick for saying this but Bernardo and Gundogan play better when De Bruyne doesn't play.

I don't know why we feel the need to find KDB for him to do something. We've shown we can create numerous chances and win games without KDB. We seem reliant on him when he starts.

2 players back after injury Kev has been awful We miss the work rate of Gabby allowing arse defenders too much time to play into midfield Mahrez not doing enough defensively Arsenal getting more confident we’ve been a touch lucky at times with the ball dropping to us not the box Need to up our game Rodri is now better than Ferdy (age) and missing him Pep got his eye on midweek
I’m not Jesus biggest fan but games like this you realise how hard he works for the team. Nobody really pressing up top & Mahrez won’t track back. This is our only issue today for me. We are a man down in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.