Match Thread | Arsenal vs Manchester City (21/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe we're losing this, they've done fuck all. This referee can seriously fuck off as well, not sure he's given us a single freekick and he's given them about 20

Pellegrini is a football genius. He plays relying on counter-attacks with 5 nominal central midfielders (considering Silva and KDB be rather CAMs then wingers).

What is even worse, he'll sub Bony on, not Kelechi.

We need Iheanacho and Navas and/or Sterling

I fancy us to take this. This we have played well, conceded a great goal from Walcott. Sterling to be the key later on.

Why are we so insistent on moving the ball as slow as fuck. We're like old grandads out there with our pedestrian shit.

I know they have alot in midfield but we just go sideways far to often and rely on our full backs.
Dead right and they are both poor in possession - this is the only reason we are failing to create many chances. Too slow of thought both of them.

Not enough chances created to give much hope atm. Also loosing time on the break too much to my liking.

He has taken us as far as he can in my opinion, still think we will get a couple of chances in this though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.