Match Thread | Arsenal vs Manchester City (21/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really is becoming Groundhog Day now. Same old shit time after time, I'd love to see what we actually practice in training. They're there for the taking, and we cock it up good style. We're so predictable, and easy to defend against. It's a walk in the park for the gooners, we've regressed to frightening levels.

Not being funny but why did anyone expect ant different. We've been shite all season. Can't defend for toffee and break like a Fuckin snail. Roll on next season with a new manager.

We don't deserve that. We've been the better team and they've had 2 chances both due to shite defending

Mangala can just fuck off, he's an embarrassment of a footballer

Much better tonight.

We can still get something out of this. I don't know who gave the ball away at the end but he fucked up big time.

You can't blame the manager for that sort of thing but this is where we find ourselves with all the other fuck ups he's made, mainly when he's played Yaya in a mid 2.

I was always for giving mangala a chance but surely we have something better with more composure on the ball, it's costing us big time we at giving the league away like we did in 2013

Mangala needs to go in January, he really isn't good enough and it's costing us big time.

I'm not sure we'll win anything this season, Pellegrini is another one who isn't good enough. Decent manager, but certainly nowhere near the level required. He knows he's going at the end of the season and it's showing.

Shite, our team doesn't know the words, pressure, energy or defending.
Sick of it now, same old shite, not the right personnel in the squad combined with Pellegrini inept defensive instructions doesn't fair well.

totally avoidable ...........Im still gobsmacked how in injury time we had a free kick 35-40yds out and didnt knock it into arselonas box yet played it backwards !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick to death of this team. Some of our special players even - for a variety of reason......I'm just fookin sick to fookin death of every fookin one of them.

I just want the season to end so we can get someone decent to force cohesion.

This run we're on is the most disorganised defensively I've seen from a City side for years and years. Just no defensive structures in place at all. Awful, just awful from top to bottom of the football side of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.