Match Thread | Arsenal vs Manchester City (21/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong I wish it was deep snow and I could go and find an igloo to fuck off to?
Just ruined my year ye fucken cunts

we have the talent but yet again....no fight, no passion, no leaders..........this is why our problems run deep and why we seeing so many poor performances this season.....

The issue isn't the CB pairing, it's the side as a whole just not working hard enough off the ball.

Exactly this. Why do we have so much trouble from ordinary sides at The Etihad? Because teams who come know that if they run their ball off we can come unstuck. They never seem to do it so frequently playing elsewhere but they know it can be a successful tactic and it's one we never employ on the road!

Pellegrini might as well just play his favourite system for the rest of the season with 2 up front & see if he can win it before he goes. Get another striker in Jan.

He hasn't got it in him to make it work consistently otherwise I don't think.

He might as well go out shit or bust.

Absolutely. I'm resigned to it.

I think we must be the only team in the league who don't play with a holding midfielder. There's a huge gap between our centre backs and centre midfields far too often.

God this is so tragic, so depressing to watch. Just awful all around. City just seem to ruin my evenings and weekends lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.