Match Thread | AS Roma vs Man City (06/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
pudge said:
80s Shorts said:
Precisely, I cannot fathom how some people cannot see it. He gets in a position to cross and looks up and there is nobody there.

Of course Pudge would then like him to take on the whole defence and slot it in at the near post.

Clueless.
I'd like him to take his man on, or perhaps use a bit of pace, or even pass the ball better as he has the 3rd worst passing completion on the team that first half.

Oh look he gave it away

Three opportunities he created. Most of the posters agreed he is one of our better players. So did the half time analysis.

Stop being silly.

Some people just want him to run into the corners, it looks good but most of the time it ends in nothing. He's a very intelligent player who doesn't like to shoot in aimless balls. Our most dangerous player tonight.

We'll win this 2:1
Dzeko will prove doubters wrong once again. I feel Navas is due to score as well

Fernando and Nasri want this win. I'd get Jovetic on, Dzeko's providing nothing and could be an easy target for a red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.