Match Thread | AS Roma vs Man City (06/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien10 said:
I feel for Jovetic, hes been playing regular recently while Edin has been out for a while yet Jovetic finds himself only playing ten minutes of a very important game.

That's because he's made of glass and has also been injured. And no matter how many times it's reiterated, he is NOT an out and out striker. Starting with him over Edin would have effectively been a 4-6-0.

Don't like Jovetic on here. Has a penchant for twatting the ball from 30 yards needlessly and stupid flicks that lose possession. Not sure he has the workrate to press high up either,

BlueTG said:
Damien10 said:
I feel for Jovetic, hes been playing regular recently while Edin has been out for a while yet Jovetic finds himself only playing ten minutes of a very important game.

That's because he's made of glass and has also been injured. And no matter how many times it's reiterated, he is NOT an out and out striker. Starting with him over Edin would have effectively been a 4-6-0.
Isn't that what most of you sed about Aguero? Jovetic has everything Dzeko has. I'm not saying starting Edin was the wrong choice I'm just saying I feel for him only getting ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.