Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City Carabao (01/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I'm going to focus on the positives

A goal ahead at half time with a Stella cast of subs to come.

Their goal came from an error rather than them out playing us.

Come on City!

By far the better team with the majority of our better players on the bench, we just need to keep our heads and stay on our feet,

Sad to see Merlin looking a shadow of his former self, i can see him coming off to be replaced by Mahrez with Foden dropping into central midfield.

His legs just fall from under him. Anybody can make mistakes, but the frequency and severity of Stones’ defensive errors are just too high for this level. We’re going to end up taking a huge loss on him when we finally get rid.

I personally think he has a drink problem that needs addressing as a matter of urgency.

I have seen videos of him wasted.

I personally think that is why he looks so rough, Pale etc .Drinking too much, not sleeping proper.

If i am wrong then i apologize.

I think his personal life is to blame for his decline on the Pitch.

Got to feel for Stones. He needs a run of games without that mistake of tripping over his own feet.

No, sorry, I really don’t feel for him. I’ve defended Stones over and over on this forum, but I’m out.

Only problem is, who can put their hand on their heart and swear that Ota wouldn’t have made some sort of disastrous fuck up?

God, but I miss Aymeric. And Vin.

It’s not even funny wankers like him paid a lot of money to fuck up in games . Went over to Russia got to the semis on a very very lucky run. Came back like billy big bollox thinking he was better than he actually his and it’s dickhead moves like that which is the reason why we are so far adrift in the title
Fucking hell, you’re a City supporter in a Cup Final match thread spouting this?

Behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.