Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City Carabao (01/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This talk about stones having a drink problem, is it actually a thing, you’d think the club would be aware and intervene somehow

Right I'm going to focus on the positives

A goal ahead at half time with a Stella cast of subs to come.

Their goal came from an error rather than them out playing us.

Come on City!

You realise you are on the match day thread!?!

You can’t just post facts and we’ll reasoned optimism...

I've always given stones the benefit of the doubt thinking there's a footballer in there somewhere. But there's more chance of Philip Schofield shagging my missus than him being a success at city

I think he's a talented player but his head has gone and Pep doesn't seem to know how to get it back. He'll be gone soon I imagine.
As someone mentioned earlier, it looks like his personal life has taken its toll on his game. He has had wretched luck with injuries but his terrible form when on the pitch did seem to start around the same time as his off-pitch issues made the press.

He looks like shit, like he hasn’t slept for weeks. Some people think he has booze or drugs issues. I don’t know anything about that but he certainly doesn’t look like a young, fit guy at the peak of his career. It’s a real shame because he is hugely talented.

Villa are pressing in order to force another error. They sense the stones error is creating a little uncertainty in all of the back four, there is almost a tangible reluctance to play stones the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.