Match Thread | At. Madrid vs Man City (13/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to make of that 1st half. On one hand it’s a very professional CL away performance, on the other I am baffled by some of our tactics.

I have no idea what Bernie is doing and quite frankly he looks no more clued up than me.

Our right hand side needs a fucking rocket. Walker is in headless chicken mode. He needs to calm down. Mahrez barely touched the ball for 30 mins and when he did kept making the wrong (selfish) option. Looked better after the through-ball to Walker, like a lightbulb moment of it actually being a team game.

I remember cheering for these fucking turds in the final against Real. I must have been on glue. What a horrible, horrible bunch of moaning, dirty, diving fuckers they are.

Trippier still thinks Simeone will be thrilled with that, just like he was thrilled with the last leg.

I'm 90% sure he's going to say "Simeone will be thrilled to not concede" when the whistle goes at full time and we've won 1-0.

Gundogan playing like he's had diazepam

Neither protecting Rodri nor helping forward players.

The less said about his miss too.

Other than that thought we played well under circumstances of playing the worst shithouse team in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.