Match Thread | At. Madrid vs Man City (13/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth noting a couple of times when Atleti got numbers up we threatened to counter fairly easily.

Might be something to watch out for towards the end of the game.

Satisfactory half. First 20 wasn't good, the Bernardo out on the left tactic didn't work, we did nothing at all until foden went out on the left and Bernardo came in centrally then we looked a bit more like us.

Ordinarily I'd say we haven't created enough but we don't need to tonight and still should be a goal up. Bit of a dangerous game this though, if we concede, all the momentum will be with them and it will be an uphill battle to wrestle back control of the game. Want to see us play with more intent second half, a goal finishes them off.

yeah stockport people are a weird bunch

whenever there as an article in the manchester evening news about some weirdo naming his kid 11 names after every united player or a guy who’d turned his front room into a replica of the star trek enterprise bridge - it was always some stockport ‘bachelor’

every tradesman i ever get a number for is stockport based. its like no one goes onto higher education
Weird place full of weird people. Surprised about that last point because I thought it was widely known that Phil Foden is the only man from Stockport with a full time job.

Frustrating that we managed to not score when Gundo hit the post, but it’s just another example of what we need Haaland to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.