Match Thread | Atalanta vs Man City (06/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's outside the box then surely he denied a.goalscoring opportunity and red card.
Doesn’t matter whether it’s outside or inside, should have been off. You only don’t get sent off, in the box, if you’ve made an attempt to play the ball.

Where a player denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by a handball offence the player is sent off wherever the offence occurs.
Where a player commits an offence against an opponent within their own penalty area which denies an opponent an obvious goal-scoring opportunity and the referee awards a penalty kick, the offending player is cautioned if the offence was an attempt to play the ball; in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.) the offending player must be sent off.

I don’t think any of our players except Ederson has been consistent this season so far.

really think we needed a marque signing in the summer to keep the buzz going & push on.

yes we have injuries but we haven’t looked right in most games and we are really missing kompany / a captain in this team for me.

What has to happen for KDB to take a penalty? I mean, it seems pretty fucking obvious that he should be on them.
think I seen somewhere that KDB only ever took 1 penalty in his career
Why is mendy consistently stopping his runs down the wing ?

His early promise when he arrived seems to have evaporated

Angelino is on front of him for me right now

Angelino seems to have a bit of intelligence about his play, Mendy just looks like he runs around and crosses balls at 100mph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.