Match Thread|Audi Cup | Man City vs Bayern Munich (31/07/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
taconinja said:
Go fuck yourself, you sniveling little fanboy. Just take a splintery broomstick and ram it straight up your ass and pretend it's your hero's cock. I'm sure that will transform the pain to pleasure.

Dzeko's had a great preseason. He screwed that up though.

Lal so much hate just admit u want dzeko sold rofl.
And the resident scouser shows up. What no gifs to post, you ignorant twit?

Lal. soo much hate. goes directly personal. cant be scouser if i support city. im not slagging players off unlike u.

teddykgb said:
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
Lal so much hate just admit u want dzeko sold rofl.
And the resident scouser shows up. What no gifs to post, you ignorant twit?

think you could use a break, man. You're usually a good poster, these last two posts are beneath you.
You're right. I'm off. It's just really tiring that just yesterday I said I was thrilled with Dzeko and still all you have to do is not slurp him hard enough and his fans come after you with nothing but abuse.

Errrr, those lads who were expecting negatives from the studio pundits.......... they are full of praise for us!!!

Praise and fairness, or are you going to turn that round as well and say they are biased against us!!

dannybcity said:
I was enjoying that until the ref decided to get involved. We played very well and if we'd have took our chances we'd have won that easily.

Was that ref one of the Munich coaching staff?

Many positives from the game today, best chances of the game and Nasri was not offside for his goal.

Not bothered in the slightest about the result, it will be a completely different game if we meet each other in champ league.

Roll on the season start !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.