Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need raz on now no point waiting 25 mins pep. Stick him up front & drop Kev a bit deeper to ping it around. He has to change it NoW

What can we even change tho that’s the worry. There’s a reason Jesus and Sterling are benched cause they’ve been fucking crap. Just pass to KDB and believe

Danger now is them getting a second against the run of play, we’re still well in this at 0-1
Either way we still only need 1 goal to stay in the tie. If a minor miracle happens and we get 2, they need 4. We have to fucking go for it. It’s depressing to go out with barely any shots.

Fuck it Domestic Treble twice then lads haha.

Some tweaks and we beat this shower of shit.

Who the fuck is that Haaland geezer

We only need a goal but they're solid defensively and we're just playing from side to side and then back again before losing the ball.

Need someone to make more of an effort to carry the ball and run into space in behind and play some less predictable passes in the final third.

They'll always be a danger on the break but we can risk that to get our equaliser. 2-1 takes us to extra time where another goal would put us in the driving seat. If we go 2-0 down our job is the same, get another goal. So it's time to throw a bit more forwards and mix things up.

Our record from being behind at half time isn't great but a draw will do so I'm staying positive. My god am I nervous though. Come on blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.