Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew I shohld have watched the masterchef final

tenor.gif

Still think we will get the away goal, just need to keep our concetration at the back

Foden should go out wide ahead of Zinch a few times, if not to set himself up to take on the defender then at least to drag a defender or two away from the box.

PS: anyone else hearing this pathetic excuse for a human, Carragher, singing 'Hey Jude" on BT!

WE WILL WIN THIS! they score another it changes nothing, we score in first 15 minutes & they panic, a second for us & it’s done.....Mahrez/Bernie for Jesus is the obvious sub but I think I’m leaning towards Raz for Phil (slaps face) his ability to win penalties and go inside or out will have their right back flapping
Switch Foden left Raz on left for Mahrez, Fernandinho on for Rodri, still leaves us 2 subs for extra time if needed

The big worry with us is that we rarely turn it around when we go behind. Got a feeling it will be another one of those nights where we end up rueing missed opportunities.
Thankfully we only need an equaliser and don’t have to win the game... as it stands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.