Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everything going through zinchenko? Foden had their wing back on toast last week, not been in the game so far. We play far too slowly sometimes, its painful.

They doubled up anytime he got it. They know it, and we know that Foden would skin their fullback. He’s coming inside and Zinchenko going out wide but he’s not utilising the ball. In those scenarios I’d rather have Cancelo as he can beat a man and plays some occasional good crosses when he cuts in. Pep just needs to ram it home that he shouldn’t be complacent with his passing and such.

Danger now is them getting a second against the run of play, we’re still well in this at 0-1

Brave subs pep: Gundo/Bernie off for gabby and sterling. We are at walking pace. The pattern of play is all over the place. Get runners into the game. Big team talk coming up.
What do you mean walking up pace? They are 10 sitting behind the ball. What did you want, to be 3 down at the half time? This is going to be like LU all over again, I say play cautiously at lest until 65 minute. But I agree, Bernardo up is just not working. I am just not sure what do I expect from these CL games, there is this massive mental block.

They look the more dangerous side. Aside from Kevin and Phil, we just don’t look threatening. We need to get Jesus on and drop Kevin further back, where he can influence the game more. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to get Cancelo on either.

I know we’ve done well in the league this season, but the UCL shows you where you really are among the best sides in Europe. We don’t measure up offensively. We’re lacking players that can deliver those moments of brilliance. Only Kevin shows up consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.