Match Thread | B.Dortmund vs Man City (25/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anfield proved he didn't have the bottle to take them, don't care what anyone says about penalties since then.
Even before he signed for us, he missed in two different shoot-outs against us didn’t he?

Most know he's not my favourite but how many chances is he going to get? Gundo wanted the pen but like trying to take free kicks off Kev Mahrez demands to take it. No one can tell me that was a good save, it was a shocker of a pen - any keeper would want them waist height, mid goal. I know why they didn't sell him in the summer - because a few left and we didn't know how the new guys would settle. Hopefully as we've already qualified it won't mean much but in the later stages he should be nowhere near pens and free kicks in fact on current form should be nowhere near the first 11.

xG from pen is around 0.75 meaning generally 75% of pens are scored.

Mahrez certainly does not deliver this from pens. he should not be taking them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.