Match Thread | B.Dortmund vs Man City (25/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally useless formation and line-up..Foden needs to up his game and Alvarez and Mahrez together is bollocks.

Pep has been constantly changing the system since the Copenhagen game and we've looked poor ever since, can't really blame the players.

Dross. Lazy. Uninspired. Not bothered. This is pathetic and embarrassing. It’s legit games like this, that guarantee that we are not getting a UCL. Both the manager and the players have been abysmal.

Insert *well that was fucking dreadful - inbetweeners gif*.

So disjointed but I expected it with that many changes.

It's garbage stuff of late it really is. We just don't look at all threatening, infact everything we used to do well has gone to pot. Absolutely boring
Couldn't agree more. Its the style of football more than anything. Its not great. Where's the risk? I suppose winning is everything?

Foden poor.
Alvarez not in the game.
Stones lucky to not cost us a goal playing them onside twice.

Half way there. Don't concede and it's job done.

Disgusting first half, what's the point in having two guys like Haaland and Alvarez if there's no intention to get them involved? What is Mahrez still doing on the pitch? Where's Foden?

Indeed. It’s ok to say that you prefer Mourinhoball to Pepball.

I doubt you’ll get much support on here though.
Who said mourinho, we didn't play hoof ball we played controlled attacking football and broke quickly when we could, it seems this team isn't allowed to break quickly, no goals in last champions league game and looking likely 0 goals In this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.