Match Thread | Barcelona Vs Man City (12/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
teddykgb said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
teddykgb said:
i can't root for Bayern. I'll root for the competition to be cancelled

Real for me, love Ancelotti and it would be so funny for him to win a treble just after Jose has left them.

problem is they're a bunch of diving cunts as well. But i do see a lot of appeal in your logic

I'll go for Atleti or PSG.

not PSG because of Platini and the fact they get far easier passages than us through to the latter stages to get them as part of the elite.

Atleti yes, but they'll be knocked out by a big gun imo, so out of the big guns I'd hoping for Real.

Besides I had an eye on Atleti last night and they were flopping about like gasping salmon against AC as well, moaning bunch.

lazerblue said:
Wrong team and tactics in the first leg done for us

Playing against Barcelona with 11 men is hard enough, we've had to play part of both legs with 10 men (due to both stupid play = Demi, but also down to inept refereeing).

I'm proud of the way we played tonight, not once did I see our players throw themselves to ground theatrically (poss Silva once but still was a free kick).

Just wish for one fucking game we could get a referee who's impartial and plays it like it is. Need to move past this now and shit on Hull at weekend, play like we did today and we will!

Lads gave it their best tonight, nothing to be ashamed of in that performance. I thought I'd seen bad performances by some refs this season but that tops the lot - terrible decisions for both sides. UEFA competitions will eventually become non-tackling events if PL refs don't start making a stance against this type of refereeing.

Watched it in a pub in London. Where have these fucking plastic Barca fans come from?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 pm --<br /><br />Watched it in a pub in London. Where have these fucking plastic Barca fans come from?

Prestwich_Blue said:
You can't win against refereeing like that. You might be able to beat eleven men but you can't beat the one in the middle.

180 minutes and 95% of decisions went their way; the number of free kicks given against us in the 2 games that weren't free kicks, the number not given against them that should have been; and the bookings tonight were a scandal. Also the pen on Messi first half none of the commentators thought was one til they saw it slowed down, but the one on Dzeko was obvious. Out of interest, have Barcelona ever had a player booked in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.