Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (10/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
oakiecokie said:
Just because the 4th Official put only one minute up on the board,its up to the ref as thats ONLY the minimum time.

That's true, but there wasn't anything in the added minute that warranted further time.

Thats up to the ref to decide.

True again, but it's the same as any ref decision - doesn't mean he's right or we can't disagree.

LoveCity said:
The only defender who has played well is Zabaleta, who came off the bench. Lescott, Demichelis, Kolarov and Richards have all been poor and Garcia just as bad protecting them.

The quality in the performance is coming from Silva, Fernandinho and Dzeko. Milner not bad either.

I'd add Navas to that - he's been a decent outlet. Lacks quality with his final ball at times, but he's got Alaba worried.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Leaderless, headless chickens!

This is almost like the footballing version of the Ashes. Players who are clearly not as good as they think getting outfought and embarrassed in every department.

Lescott, deary me! Retire my friend.
DeMichelis, just why have we bought you?

Richards take the same taxi as Lescott please.

Garcia, words fail me.

Dzeko, you best get the bus as you're too fucking slow to run for the taxi that had a seat with your name all over it.

Seriously though, it is going to take the next 2 transfer windows to sort these 'reserves' out to a level that befits a game in the Capital One Cup never mind the Champions' League.

a) clear agenda, or
b) blind

As Dzeko in the first half had a very good game...not a foot in wrong, mate. So dont know what you're on about.

Hart, Demichelis, Zabaleta, Silva, Milner, Navas and Dzeko have all done well in my opinion. Kolarov hasn't been to bad either.

Got a funny feeling Garcia could be involved in all this match fixing shite thats making the news at the moment.

al Jazeera just showed that 1st goal was 100% offside, have my suspicions about the 2nd but haven't seen it with a line yet.
I like this channel, nice and pro-city.

Always like a half time cuppa without an inane negative commentary. except when I forget to make Mrs Tourist her chai tea and give her Yorkshire instead; plenty of negativity then "That was very poor decision making in the kitchen from a husband assembled at such cost. No communication, no flair and very little effort put in. You are obviously just cruising and are looking to move to a house where you can play every week."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.