Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (02/03/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you can call it pathetic, they got Twatted 5-1 by arsenal a few days ago and then have to play the champions. May not be pretty but they're still in with a chance of grabbing points in this game so it's not something you can criticise imo. Particularly for a team of Bournemouth stature.

Fair enough. I just think that it's horrible to watch and I'm not sure it's that effective if they aren't posing any threat. They'd have had to attack to have a chance of getting anything. And they barely got out of their half.

Not a great performance again but yet again we've got the job done which is all that matters at this stage. Our general form has to be a worry but we can only hope it's a symptom of
You absolutely can when their manager is lauded as the best young English manager who plays attractive football.

And if he had gone for it and got Twatted 6-0 what good does that do for them? Hes shown he can get a team playkng decent stuff, If anythinghis stock improves as they've shown they can play a defensive game when needed, he's managing a team that will never be able to outplay the big boys consistently, going defensively was his only hope and he got the organised well

Fair enough. I just think that it's horrible to watch and I'm not sure it's that effective if they aren't posing any threat. They'd have had to attack to have a chance of getting anything. And they barely got out of their half.

If they did it every week fair enough but they generally play decent stuff, I'm sure their fans will be content going away with a narrow defeat despite posing no threat, they can go back to playing decent football against teams of similar quality where they stand a legitimate chance of out playing their opposition. Would have been suicide to go at us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.