Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (24/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The noticeable thing in this game is Haaland has a lot more space. You'd imagine De Bruyne would have found him 2 or 3 more times in that half.

If he's fit he might get half an hour to cause chaos out there.

I have seen us play more long balls in 45 minutes than I have in the full season so far, Pep has obviously seen something he feels we can exploit.

You can see why Pep wanted both Kova and Nunes, when they hold the ball and then spin through the lines we look very dangerous.

Doing things right, just lacking the end product. Foden really lacks power in his shots.

We’ve played pretty well there but our play in the final 3rd is typically wasteful.

Our wide men regularly create next to nothing and it hurts us. Bernardo has been brilliant but his final ball/killer pass is so, so poor for someone of his ability. Nunes might be one of the thickest footballers I have ever seen.

We’ve looked good in the middle of the park and not for the 1st time, Kovacic alongside Rodri looks like our best midfield partnership.

Bournemouth are shite and give us more room to play than most. We have to make it count.

Nunes has some engine, this is THE team besides KDB for Nunes (although he’s been excellent) going forwards. Kova gives Rodri a lot more freedom to roam forwards so I think he has to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.