Match Thread | Brighton vs Man City (25/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of Ederson, Akanji, Ake, and Gvardiol, you’d be hard pressed to say what position any other player is playing. People bang in about numbers, positions, and systems, but when Haaland is out, Guardiola is deploying us with a fluidity that is quite irresistible.
I think it’s more a Brighton thing than a no Haaland thing. Pep always goes for a tonne of rotations against Brighton, as they’ve typically gone man to man against us in the past and the movement takes them places they don’t want to go and breaks their system.

Never come into the match day forum but...

Watched the first half thanks to my iptv at Billund airport in the bar in Denmark....only one plane left to leave tonight & it's going to be me plus 3/4 of a plane full of rags. Safe to say especially with my ringtone of we never win at home blasting out and a few GTFI's I'm not the favourite person in the bar area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.