Match Thread | Brighton vs Manchester City (12/08/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we had two clear chances and fluffed them both. Same problems as last season.
First game of the season we miss two good chances and it's the same problem as last season? Ffs you probably don't even fancy us to win the league I imagine either. After this game I'm sure you think it's over.

I just don't get it.. 5 at the back against a small team gives the game right into their hands. So frustrating

Apparently they deserve a bravery award according to BT.
For playing 11 men behind the ball! WTF! Lol
Horseshit football by Brighton absolutely no effort to get forward at home. Utter Wank. Shit to watch.
Relegation fodder playing like that.
Sane and Sterling on and swap the Silvas. DS is not on his game today.
Take a 0 - 1 right now.
It's working though

Surprised we haven't used Walker more. He has the pace to get in behind them.

our best player in this half imo. having all good runs but nobody has a passing game to find him so far. fast and fuck to recover to defense too. Top signing.

Time yet, come on City. I'd take Jesus off being on a yellow and put Sterling on. Danilo off, Sane on. Need to get behind them more.

This 5-5-0 defence sitting as an unmovable block in their half won't be found out by bringing out wingers that will hug the line. It can only be unlocked either with a brilliant piece of individual skill, or one tiki-taka combo that will go through. 45 minutes is more than enough for either to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.