Match Thread | Bristol City vs Man City FA Cup (28/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its completely nuts. for 5 weeks the whole country had jack fever, clamouring for his inclusion in the england team.

One of the United youtubers proclaimed him better than De bruyne and said he was the shit.

6 months later he’s at city; Villa as far as I could tell were quite content with the transaction. big money and city were willing to pay it.

and then; Boooooooo. why? no idea. is it the hair - thats literally all I can think of. He doesnt dive or anything - actually works hard on the pitch.

and dont tell me its the big money fee. Nobody booed Pogba, or Luakaku for similar fees. English and leaving your midtable club to go to filthy rich oil bastards? No one booed Stones, walker, Drinkwater, Sancho, Shaw, Maguire and so on.

Will anyone boo Bellingham? No.
It’s jealousy. Pure and simple.

Into the hat we go. Although the huff and puff from Bristol made it more nervy than it actually was we were well in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.