Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (02/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill the second half by keeping the ball.

Game management to save any fuck ups or the chance for Pawson to red card someone out of the Dippers match

About as comfortable as we could have hoped for really.

Very professional performance so far.

Sterling excellent and so much more of a threat on the right. It’s not just how the game looks easier for him out there, it’s how it gives a totally different dimension to our overall game.

Still think Foden looks a little lost up top. I know Jesus has stated he is now a winger but he is currently our best option up there.

Burnley offering no threat whatsoever so just got to remain switched on and this will be an easy win.

It’s a situation where we’d love to improve the goal difference but actually, expending as little energy as possible is the main aim ahead of the next 4 make or break games. If we get a few more goals whilst still in first gear, we’ll take it, but I doubt we’ll be looking at the 2nd half with goal difference in mind. If we win 6-0 we’ll have tried too hard!

Take a 3-0 with no injuries and move on :)

Really enjoyable performance so far with Sterling and Whippy being my highlights.

Though I must temper my commendations with criticism of Burnley: they are a very poor team.

I think the big positive so far is that players like Rodri and Cancelo who were a bit shaky before the break are looking more like their former selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.