Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (02/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee's point on Twitter that the press are going to talk up "pressure", but don't think either us or the scousers will win or lose the league due to that, is a good one. We are just very equally matched, era defining, teams. We look very relaxed today, and up for the challenge, which bodes well! I, on the other hand, felt physically ill before kick off!

He should have scored when he got there but in his defence if it’s Mahrez on the right instead Mahrez doesn’t even get in that position.

Additionally, KDB definitely can’t play the ball to Mahrez for the 2nd and it’s debatable whether or not Mahrez lays it off 1st time for the 1st either.
Think his body shape was all wrong by the time he connected but I can forgive him because he's had a great first 45.

Stick or twist , do we hold what we have the points are in the bag and conserve our energy for Atletico or do we go for it and level up the goal difference , personally wouldnt leave anything to chance and we need to go for a few more goals.
Would also like to congratulate any lurking Dippers getting all giddy about being top of the league for nearly an hour , get use to the anti-cimax because we will match ClubshopKlopp the phantom fister every step of the way.
Keep playing our game. A couple more chances will come, but no need to start chasing goal difference, that's when mistakes and bad habits creep in. (This is the most my fandom has been shaped by Pep, can you tell)

I remember when dippers tried to sort their goal difference out they got too open and it ended up costing them at palace so just keep the ball and make sure we win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.