Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (14/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the god Gerry Gow said:
Damien10 said:
I actually don't think Aguero and Dzeko get on well together up front. They are both selfish players. However Aguero has a right to be selfish as he's pure class.

Yeah. I will be shot down by the stattos but neither look happy when paired up

I agree, I think Aguero makes a good lone striker. Negredo being the exception, he worked really well with The Beast alongside. Jovetic as a support striker should be tried again if he's fit.

Matt the Giant said:
Damocles said:
Getting irritated with Aguero's complete refusal to pass to players in better positions than him

Although quite understandably.
I feel sorry for him in games such as these, the amount o running he does to create space/chances is really quite mind blowing. Yet it rarely pays off.

my admittedly non-scientific analysis concluded that our midfield pick-out around 30% of the runs that he makes.

Get Lampard on for Dzeko and we'll walk this. If we're so persistent on playing this possession based football then pack the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.