Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (14/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Anyone know if the film "jumper" is any good? It's on Film4 at 7:15, and I'm seriously thinking of switching over to it.

I certainly enjoyed it although it does have Hayden Christiansan

Everyone's been underpar today. Demi is having a shocker. Even silva had a shocking first touch tonite. Bizarre

it might be a good idea to fuck the post match thread right off if we don't turn this right around.

jimharri said:
Anyone know if the film "jumper" is any good? It's on Film4 at 7:15, and I'm seriously thinking of switching over to it.
It's shit mate.

... What channel was it in again?

even aguero...is misplacing passes...at this rate...he will be asking for a transfer

TFC said:
Cant wait for Barca, we are going to fucking smash them.

We were never going to beat Barca, even with whoever everybody's current flavour of the month for manager is.

Our team is 5 years worth of signing off of their quality. Almost every player in their squad would get into ours; I said before the home game that they'd beat us home and away as we're not on their level. This isn't a disaster because there's only 2 or 3 teams who are, and we're on Chelsea's level and should be closer to them in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.