Match Thread | Burnley vs Man City (14/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understand what Jovetic is trying to do with the ball. It's as if he's getting paid a bonus for each touch and each awkward movement, which resemble spasms more than football.

jimharri said:
Anyone know if the film "jumper" is any good? It's on Film4 at 7:15, and I'm seriously thinking of switching over to it.

It's an extremely dumb movie and thinking about it for even a minute will frustrate you. One to watch with the brain off and enjoy the visuals

stan bowles said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
pikku said:
Feel sorry for Aguero. Seems like he is the only one trying to make an effort up front.

Agreed. This kind of play is not what he signed up for.

I don't feel sorry for him. He's been shit tonight. Just like against Liverpool he's missed decent chances to even hit the target.

Difference between struggling to execute, and caring enough to give some effort.

de niro said:
we simply haven't got the players to beat a non football team. the ones that could help the cause dont get picked.

I wouldn't call Burnley a none football team they have played us off the park which is just depressing to type.

de niro said:
we simply haven't got the players to beat a non football team. the ones that could help the cause dont get picked.
That's crap. We do we just don't play all at the same time or in the right formation. 442 stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.